East Fork State Park Office
3294 Elklick Road
Bethel, OH 45106-0119
Pavilion Coordinates = 39.018444,-84.134178
Driving Directions to East Fork State Park:
1. from I-275 Exit #65,
2. Take Beechmont Avenue (State Rte. 125) East to Amelia.
3. Drive 11 miles on Rte. 125 to the light at Elklick Road.
4. Turn left on Elklick Road.
5. Take next left into East Fork State Park.
6. follow signs to Beach area.
Downloadable directions from cincinnatirowing.com
(Acrobat Reader required)
Parking for Regatta
Please refer to Venue Map (below) for clarification and locations of the parking lots and the beach area as described.
Please observe the posted no-parking areas! The Park asks that we not park on the grass at the ends of the aisles and also that we not park on either side of the hill approaching the beach.
Due to the limited amount of parking at the Beach regatta site, traffic will be controlled in the following ways:
- Thursday and Friday- Teams will be allowed to unload their boats and set-up their team tents on Thursday and Friday without any restrictions as to time and parking though the beach road access will be closed by the Park Rangers at 11pm. Teams are to place their boats to the right of the beach as they enter the beach area down the hill from the park entrance. After unloading the boats, trailers will be moved to the parking lot at the top of the hill (as you come down to the beach area). No trailers can remain at the beach due to the limited area and limited parking spaces. Team tents are to be set up in the marked area to the left on the grass between the concession tent and the beach. Tent placement is on a "first come" basis.
- Saturday and Sunday-Teams will be allowed in the parking lot at the beach from 5:00am-7:00am for unloading their boats and dropping off their teams and equipment. At 7:00am the access to the beach area will be curtailed and you will be asked to park in one of the out-lying parking lots and a shuttle service will be provided from those lots to the beach. Cars with handicap tags will be allowed to park at the beach parking lot at all times.
- Teams with buses are asked to unload at the farthest row from the entrance to the parking lot. The curve at the end is a very tight fit for large tour buses and East Fork State Park has limited bus turn around to that row due to damage to the median. Buses will ONLY be allowed to park in the last parking lots. We ask bus drivers to park at an angle as directed by the lot attendant in order to maximize space availability. Once those lots are filled buses will be directed to park at an out-lying lot and shuttle service will be provided for the drivers to and from the beach area.
- Teams will be allowed to load boats and equipment at the end of racing on Saturday and Sunday. At that time, access to the beach will be allowed as parking becomes available.
Key parking areas, including trailer parking and bus parking are indicated on the venue map below.
To include the helpful list of locations on the left side, click the "larger map" link at the bottom of the map. The map will open in a new window with the navigation pane on the left side for additional information.